- Information collected through our telephone and mail services and any other means
- Information collected through our online service www.thompsonnutrition.com.au
Your Personal Information Is Important To Us
For the purposes of this policy "Personal information" means personal information as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Integria Healthcare recognises that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. The following policies will govern how Integria Healthcare handles your personal information and safeguards your privacy.
Collecting information about you
In accordance with the Information Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 Integria Healthcare only collects personal information about you through our website for the following purposes only:
- To provide you with information about our products, service and/or special offers, and general health advice where appropriate.
- To ask you for your opinion or comments about our products and/or services.
- To collect statistical data for marketing analysis.
- To protect the rights, goodwill or property of Integria Healthcare.
Please note that information collected about you by our Naturopathic Helpline is not permanently recorded, and is securely discarded at the end of the query.
Information collected by our Practitioner Clinical Support (Practitioner brands: MediHerb, MH Enhance, Eagle, Nutrimedicine, Phytomedicine) is recorded, and is kept on file in the instance that we need to refer back to it if there necessary.
Communicating with you
We may contact you at your email or other address, which you provide to us in order to:
- Provide you with information that may be of interest about Integria Healthcare’s brands, products and special offers and other matters which may interest you.
- For those of you with an email address, to send you an email newsletter. By registering to receive email newsletters from Integria Healthcare, you consent to be the recipient of commercial and non-commercial electronic messages from Integria Healthcare and its brands.
We will not send you advertising information without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you.
Opting out of communication
An 'opt out' mechanism is offered, so that you may have the opportunity to decide to not receive marketing or promotional information from us. We will remove you from any of our lists that may be used for communication purposes. At any time you may contact the company to 'opt out' of any future direct marketing. Additionally on all direct marketing correspondence, the 'opt out' mechanism will be made clear. To contact us email: email@example.com
Using and disclosing your personal information
Integria Healthare will not use or disclose any information about you, or access your communications on our website, except in accordance with the National Privacy Principles, for example:
- Where you are reasonably likely to have been aware that information of the kind concerned is usually passed on to the person concerned, or
- Where you have consented to the disclosure.
- Disclosure is required by law.
- To lessen what Integria Healthcare believes on reasonable grounds is a serious and imminent threat to a person's health or safety or a serious threat to public health or public safety.
Storage and security of your personal information
Integria Healthcare will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date.
You can access the information we keep about you
Your trust in Integria Healthcare and our brands is very important to us. If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information Integria Healthcare is holding about you, you are welcome to request it by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com and we will change this record. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
Restricted Access – Practitioner websites
Our Practitioner websites (www.mediherb.com.au, www.eaglepharmaceuticals.com.au, www.nutrimedicine.com) are restricted websites. Access to those portions of the website containing Professional Literature and other designated materials is limited to Qualified Health Care Professionals only, who have complied with Practitioner requirements for such access. Access to the website is managed by a secured user name, password, and registration system. If you have an identified user name and approved password, you may use it to log onto the website. If you are a legitimate health care professional who desires access to the website, you must complete the on-line application for registration on the relevant Practitioner brand website. The on-line form must be completed, including nominating your preferred user name and password, then submitted to the Practitioner brand as per the instructions on the website.
Links to other websites
Integria Healthcare provides links to other websites. We are not responsible for the conduct of brands and/or companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other web site, we advise you to examine the Terms and Conditions of those web sites.
Integria Healthcare and our brands offer a variety of services relating to our products, which may be accessed by telephone, by mail or through our web sites.
Services which may be accessed by telephone or by mail include:
- Information on health conditions and products brought to you by the Integria Healthcare brands.
- Retail enquiries (Thompsons, Greenridge, Thursday Plantation, Eureka, and Sunspirit). Consumers can contact our Naturopathic Helpline (1300 654 409 or firstname.lastname@example.org) which provides personalised advice from qualified naturopaths.
- Practitioner Technical advice for qualified health professionals only. MH Enhance, Eagle, Phytomedicine and Nutrimedicine contact 1800 639 122.
Services which may be accessed through some of our web sites include:
- Online naturopath for personalised advice on retail brands.
- Information about new products or services.
- Special offers.
- Email newsletters.
- Retailer support & training for retail brands.
(a) You agree that if you submit your personal information to us, we may create a database record about you.
(b) To receive our web site services, you agree that we may collect information from you and from your use of our web site, and you agree that this information may be disclosed to our service providers.
(d) You agree that we may contact you with information about products, special offers and updates (unless you have stated that you do not wish to receive these communications).
Cookies in and of themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser. The cookies simply operate as a unique identifier which helps us to know what our users find interesting and useful on our website, almost like a questionnaire. We do not link this information back to other information that you have provided to us. We do not store any information inside cookies.